Whether your adult mesenchymal stem cells come from bone marrow or from fat probably does not make a difference in terms of clinical results. Although some centers claim that bone marrow derived cells are superior to fat derived cells, there is no evidence to substantiate that. Recent studies show that fat derived cells make bone tissue [...]
- Fat vs. Bone Marrow: is one better?
- Efficacy of Platelet-Rich Plasma in The Treatment Of Knee Osteoarthritis: A Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Stem Cells in Orthopedics: A Comprehensive Guide for the General Orthopedist
- Stem cells, PRP, and HA, oh my! We are not in Kansas anymore… Part 2
- Stem cells, PRP, and HA, oh my! We are not in Kansas anymore…